1:13 PM

Fruits of my LABOR

Posted by Kien Ignacio

Nothing can be more rewarding than being able to buy almost everything that you want with your OWN MONEY.

As a 3rd year student, my schedule is understandably hectic, but imagine me still being able to squeeze in going to the gym, and being a part-time employee into it.


I work at a transcription company. Nope, it's not medically related. It's general transcription, so it involves transcribing movies, seminars, some TV programs.

I'm the ONLY PART-TIME EMPLOYEE in our company. Call that lucky. Maybe it's not luck. It's more on the quality of my work perhaps. :D

My salary, I could say, is enough to suffice all my techie desires. I don't really have anything to spend my money on, so I try to drown my self with gadgets.

Thanks to my work I was able to buy:

Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digicam.
iPod Nano 2nd Generation (2gig)
Sony Ericsson K800i (3.2 mp CyberShot camera)
Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP)
Yes, I am happy, but not satisfied. Hehe! Watch out as my list of techie gadgets become longer on every payday. :D

There are a lot of things I still want to buy -- laptop, iPod touch, and many more! waah!

I'm so materialistic, I'm sorry. Hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naks yabang...hahaha..=P naunahan mo ako, post ko din sana mga pinaghirapan ko sa friendster kaso nakakatamad hehe...

Mhel said...

naks. it's a very good thing that you started working coz you seem more mature now, especially with spending money. buying gadgets is actually a good investment. you'll be able to buy more when you start working as a full-pledged nurse (abroad?). so wala na kami gift sayo ha? ma-pera ka na naman eh hehehehe. i miss you bro!

Mhel said...

OMG, bro! didn't know you updated your blog's design! hahahaha! Nice!!!

but why spongebob?!?!

there are a lot of free blogger templates out there. if you need help, just holler, aight?